I’m embarrassed to admit that I often forget to post the magazine stories that I’ve styled. They are often shot months or even a year in advance and by the time they come out in the magazine I’m already off to the next thing. Seeking to rectify that this morning with 5 Best Things with an all magazine addition!
1. The March issue of Better Homes & Gardens was very good to me! There are three features in the magazine that I styled. That’s definitely one of my 5 Best Things this month!
2. I had never met interior designer Katie Rosenfeld before I scouted her house for Better Homes & Gardens last February. Now I can’t imagine how I didn’t know this tremendous talent all along. I was thrilled to style her home for BH&G this past summer and to see it appear this week in the March issue of the magazine. Photos are by William Geddes.
3. Just a few pages past the Katie Rosenfeld article came the most delightful story about interior designer Barbara Pervier, her adorable dog Henry, and the 600 square foot condo they live in. Photos by Michael Partenio.
Her adorable kitchen!
I couldn’t resist adding this photo that didn’t run!
4. Photographer Michael Partenio and aI also had this playroom feature in the issue that was designed by Donna Elle. Love the color!
5. I am thrilled to have the cover image of New England Home Connecticut’s spring issue with photographer John Bessler. The space is by interior designer Jan Hiltz. Check back here next week for what to find inside that issue!