1. A quick peek in my favorite flea market this week yielded some beautiful prizes—gorgeous crystal wine glasses (perfect for a summer rosé), a couple of antique melon ballers, a silver cup, a wet suit, cutting board, an English ironstone pitcher, an antique painted Italian frame and high ball glasses all for less than $30. Score!
2. The new Privet House web site. Divine. And not just because the photography was done by the special man in my life, Michael Partenio. Privet House is this one of New England’s premiere shopping/collecting/coveting destinations with locations in Greenwich and Warren, Connecticut. Check their Tumbler page for a big announcement later today.
3. For the first time ever, New England Home Connecticut will have an elegant bath on the cover. It’s one that I styled and photographer Robert Benson shot. The interior design is by Anthony Como of Luxe Interiors. It is exceptionally dreamy. Look for the issue on newsstands starting next week.
4. Thanks to a Facebook post by stylist friend and blogger Annette Joseph I caught that two of my favorite people in the world were back on television. Patsy and Edina are just as entertaining as they were 20 years ago. I hope Sex and the City will be as good when they have to bring it back.
5. I received an invite yesterday to the new opening at Jules Place, a gallery in Boston. I am absolutely enthralled with one of the artists being featured there right now named Debby Krim. Debby’s series, “The Color of White,” is one of the most beautiful ensembles of photography I’ve seen in some time. Play the slideshow on her web site and prepare to be awed.