Here are the 5 Best Things over the past few weeks. A little pumpkin, a little Thanksgiving, a few parties.
1. I have an amazingly talented sister named Whitney (if only I had an ounce of her creativity!). I love these pumpkins she painted.
2. A few weeks ago I helped host New England Home’s Design Hall of Fame at the State Room in Boston. It was my honor to introduce the new inductees into the Hall of Fame. Here, I’m visiting with interior designer Rachel Reider, stylist Karin Lidbeck Brent, and interiors and fabric designer Mally Skok.
3. At a New England Home event with Mitchell Gold in Greenwich I found myself surrounded by some of the most talented bloggers and business women I know: Carolyn and Cynthia James of Diane James Home and The Buzz blog and interior designer Lisa Ehrlich who also authors the Hampton Toes blog.
4. A Charlie’s Angels reunion? No, just me with M.K. Wong and Kris Kennedy at the Boldfacers party last week. M.K. is the new creative director of the Isabelle Stewart Gardner Museum store and Kris is the new editorial director of Wayfair. They are amazing new additions to the Boston scene.
5. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful to have spent it with with so many people I love. Here’s a snippet of our Thanksgiving table, complete with a little Dunes and Duchess candelabra.