There are so many amazing things to note from this past week, but here are my top five for you.
1. Political views aside, it was an honor to assist photographer Michael Partenio in photographing former President George W. Bush and the current presidents of Poland, Columbia and Georgia at the first Concordia Summit in New York last Tuesday.
2. My talented friends John Scofield and Bartley Johnstone designed, built and painted this amazing screen for a client on the Upper East Side in New York. I love the colors!
3. I found these great, colorful beach chairs at the Boys & Girls Club store in Edgartown. A score at $2 each!
4. Who knew the Mini was such a workhorse? We turned a tree felled by Tropical Storm Irene into firewood and my little “Coco Puff” as I call her, made the job a lot easier!
5. While shooting a house last week I couldn’t resist capturing this perfect King Charles moment!