This is a completely selfish list of things I would ask for Christmas if I could have anything and money was no object. I’ve only listed five things, which is a testament to my restraint. What would you choose if you could have anything?
1. An original Massimo Vitali print. At least five feet wide and beautifully framed.
2. Long brown leather gloves by Lanvin on Net-a-Porter.
3. Tickets for me and every person I know to see Rodrigo y Gabriella in Zurich on the 6th.
4. Cashmere blankets by D. Bryant Archie for every bed, sofa, chair, and ottoman in the house and another two dozen to fold and look gorgeous in my closet.
5. A Brantwood sofa by Barclay Butera Home, which I would cover in the lightest blue zebra stripe linen (does it exist?) set on a diagonal.